Zodiac Spot on Plus Flea & Tick Control for Cats & Kittens
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and deer ticks for up to one month
- Kills and repels mosquitoes (that may carry heartworm disease)
- Unique applicator shape helps prevent misapplication on dogs
- Contains a natural coat conditioner
- 4 month supply
- READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE.
- USE ONLY ON CATS OR KITTENS 12 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER.
- Specially formulated for Cats
- ZODIAC Spot On PLUS Flea & Tick Control is a long-lasting topically applied product specifically formulated for cats to prevent and control flea infestations. This product contains Etofenprox which kills biting adult
- fleas, deer ticks, and mosquitoes your cat may acquire from its surroundings. It also contains an insect growth regulator (IGR), (S)-Methoprene, which prevents flea eggs from maturing into biting adults.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This product contains 4 monthly doses, each 1.8cc (one monthly dose). Do not apply more than once every month. USE ONLY ON CATS AND KITTENS 12 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth. Bend at perforation and tear off 1st month's applicator. Hold applicator upright and bend numbered area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard. Hold applicator upright away from face and body and use scissors to cut secure seal applicator tip. Prior to application of the product, gently lift the cat's hair coat on the back of the neck at the base of the skull, position the tip of the applicator on the cat's exposed skin and squeeze Put the entire contents of the applicator onto the cat's skin. Do not bathe cat within the first 24 hours after Spot On has been applied. Households with more than one cat should prevent cats from grooming each other until solution has dried. Repeat application once monthly.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- (S)-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6)....3.6%
- Etofenprox (CAS # 80844-07-1)..........40.0%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS........................56.4%
- Net Contents Four Applicators
All orders $50 and over shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped free of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most friendly countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.