Squishy Face Studio Super Tug Dog Toy
For The Strong Dog Guardian - Finally, A Safe, Easy, And Painless Way To Play Tug-Of-War
- Perfect for people with strong dogs who like to play tug-of-war but don’t like having dislocated shoulders.
- Durable polyester Tug is soft on your dog’s mouth and is safer than rope tugs which have easily ingested rope strands.
- 2” wide polypropylene webbing strap has the strength of heavy chain without causing damage to tree bark.
- Super strong marine grade bungee cord eliminates the need for a metal spring.
- “Perfection Loops” tied at the ends of the bungee cord eliminate extra connectors and only become tighter with use.
- Designed to hold up to the most powerful dogs but will still work with dogs of any size.
- Great for people with limited mobility.
- Also works great as a training tool and provides the mental exercise dogs need at the same time they are getting physical exercise.
- Replacement Tugs and bungee cord sections available for purchase.
- Strap is long enough to wrap around trees up to approximately 94" in circumference.
Tug-of-war is a game that dogs naturally love to play and can be great exercise. If you have a powerful dog like I do, you know what happens to your arm and shoulder after a few minutes of playing. Ouch!
Looking for a solution to this problem, I read about something called a "spring pole". A spring pole involves using a large metal spring to suspend a rope from an overhead tree branch with a toy hanging from the end. Then the dog can hang, shake, and tug against the resistance of the spring. I made one for our high energy pit bull dogs and they loved it. Unfortunately, I quickly found some serious design flaws that ended up causing an injury (thankfully minor) to Maxwell, our company mascot.
So I designed the Super Tug, a safer alternative to the spring pole. It uses a horizontal configuration instead of the vertical one seen with traditional spring pole designs. It also uses super strong, marine grade bungee cord instead of a metal spring. The connection points are designed so that in case of failure, nothing comes flying back towards your dog.
These dog toys are made in the USA using components tested for durability, strength, and safety.
All orders $50 and over shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped free of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 4-5 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 2-4 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress.