Fish Mate Pressurized UV Bio Pond Filter
Provides Pressurized models offer the greatest installation versatility as they can be buried above or below desired outlet level e.g. at the bottom of a waterfall. Fish Mate pressurized models feature a unique slim-line lid making the units inconspicuous when buried. A variety of models are available featuring POWERCLEANZ - the patented automatic cleaning system which enables the filter to be cleaned at the twist of a knob.
- Combined UV and biological Filtration for crystal clear purified water.
- Easy to maintain
- Easy installation above or below ground level
- Includes SUPRA media
- Multisized inlet: 3/4", 1" or 1 1/4"
- Easy to replace UV lamp
- UV lamp on indicator
- UV chamber
- Settlement chamber
- Profiled filter sponge for mechanical filtration (supplied)
- Fish Mate SUPRA biological filter media (supplied)
- Lid secured by single clamp ring allows easy access for filter maintenance
- Power cable fitted
- Outlet may be extended with 3/4", 1" or 1 " hose if required
- POWERCLEANZ control knob for automatic cleaning of sponge filter elements
- Sludge outlet - may be extended with 3/4" or 1" hose if required
- 11"L x 12-3/4"W x 18"H; Up to 2000 GAL, 9 watt; 7.62lbs
All orders $50 and over shipped to a destination within the United States or U.S. territories, or to APO or FPO addresses are shipped free of charge!
Shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Canada or and will be figured at the time of checkout. Items excluded from the free shipping offer include certain heavy items or items that require refrigeration or expedited shipping. You will be presented with a shipping quote at the time of checkout.
As always, you can select a faster shipping method during checkout for additional expense. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days of when you place your order. We ship via all major mail carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and the United States Postal Service. Unfortunately, customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice when selecting the Free shipping option. Even though your order is processed to your card immediately, there are rare occasions where we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order within the 1-3 business days.
Standard Shipping: Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. You should receive your products within 5-10 business days from the day you order them.
PO Box Shipping: We can ship most items to a PO Box. If we determine that an item cannot be shipped to a PO Box, we will ask you to provide a physical shipping address.
International Shipping: While we ship a great deal to customers in Canada, Puerto Rico our international shipping is a work in progress. While we can ship to most friendly countries, the actual shipping amounts may vary - we will email you after you place your order if there are any changes (add or subtract) to your shipping, before we ship your order.